My, What Pretty Background You Have...

Well...... for those of you who take a look at this blog even semi-frequently, you'll notice I've changed the background design.  Again.  This whole blogging thing is new to me and I'm finding the endless free gadgets available on the web to be completely distracting.  ADHD level distracting.  I mean... is this cute, or what?  Honestly, it makes me want to create 3 more blogs just so I can be all Cybill-like and have multiple personalities.  (As if having two wasn't bad enough........ahem, blogs, I mean)

So, let me know what'cha think!  If you don't like it, as they say in Texas about the weather, just wait a minute -- it'll change....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#firstworldproblems

Guitar in Hand

The REAL Bridge to Nowhere is not in Alaska!